Refurbished Computer orders are shipped within 3 business days unless delayed due to upgrade hardware availability. We ship orders everyday via TNT and Auspost with the option of overnight shipping to most of Australia. The shipping ETA will be estimated on checkout supplied via Auspost. Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods. Electronic Recycling Australia will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipment. Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery if required. Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery. Orders will not be safe dropped.
Delivery of Goods and Services:
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery, or delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer at the Seller’s address.
- Delivery of the Goods to a carrier, either named by the Buyer or failing such naming to a carrier at the discretion of the Seller for the purpose of transmission to the Buyer, is deemed to be a delivery of the Goods to the Buyer.
- The costs of carriage and any insurance which the Buyer reasonably directs the Seller to incur shall be reimbursed by the Buyer (without any set-off or other withholding whatever) and shall be due on the date for payment of the Price.
- The carrier shall be deemed to be the Buyer’s agent.
- Where there is no agreement that the Seller shall send the Goods to the Buyer, delivery to a carrier at limited carrier’s risk at the expense of the Buyer is deemed to be delivery to the Buyer.
- Delivery of the Goods to a third party nominated by the Buyer is deemed to be delivery to the Buyer for the purposes of this agreement.
- The Buyer shall take delivery of the Goods tendered notwithstanding that the quantity so delivered shall be either greater or less than the quantity purchased provided that;
- Such discrepancy in quantity shall not exceed 5%, and
- The Price shall be adjusted pro rata to the discrepancy.
- The failure of the Seller to deliver shall not entitle either party to treat this contract as repudiated.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever due to failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods (or any of them) promptly or at all.